Recent Posts

101 Donuts


I've had a hankering to try these since I first read the recipe awhile back.  Baked donuts.  That equals healthy donuts, right?  This morning the pantry was bare. We were out of cereal, down to our last two eggs and almost out of bread.  Perfect opportunity to make a batch of these for breakfast. Even though the chilly temperature in our kitchen slowed down the rise time somewhat, with two little helpers to speed things along, it really was a super easy recipe.  And the fact that they were all gobbled up immediately was a sign they must be really good.   Or perhaps just highlighted the fact that kids didn't get breakfast until 10 o' clock. Bare pantry or not, I highly recommend you make a batch pronto.  Heidi does it again.

10 comments:

  1. Yummo. I'll definately have to give these a go this weekend after I restock the pantry too.. Just used the last of the sugar and butter. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look Fabo! Well done! I love donuts. will definitely have to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, if the choc chip biscuit recipe wasn't enough, I'm almost frightened to show Rob this one! They look delicious, and being baked must make them practically a health food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yum! I keep meaning to get Heidi's book and now I really should. Love the idea of baking them - no oil involved is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious ... Hardest part for me will be sharing with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look yum, so glad you are back writing, i love reading your blog, and seeing your photo's.

    i was wondering do you have any other 'farm' animals?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look delicious. Totally trying these out when I have enough time.

    If you have the time you can visit my blog and comment/follow/subscribe
    http://prissillarose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. goodness golly those look YUM. Ive tried churros but these may well be next on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yummmmm.... Heidi's recipes are always gorgeous. Must give this a try!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete